Thursday, January 27, 2011
31 Weeks Prego
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.... This has become my montra. 6-9 weeks to go! My next check up is Wednesday. I am doing my best to make sure I am placing all of my energy and effort into spending quality time with Elynn and Jaya. Every morning we load up and head out for some type of fun "kid" activity. By noon my energy is gone and we rush home, I get everyone fed and we all lay down for a nap. It is becoming the only way I am able to survive the fatigue and weight gain. The crockpot is becoming a staple. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know you can... I know you can... I know you can...!!!
Hang in there!
Post a Comment