Friday, December 10, 2010
Time to Go Home
This happens a few (60x) times a year... I get tired of the constant snow. Truth be told if it weren't for Travis's job I would not live here a second longer. Other then the mountains and kind people I find very few redeeming qualities about Alberta. I get lonely for my family and friends. I miss intellectual conversations with other people then just Travis. It is wonderful being a mom, but I am clearly in over my head these days. I am slowing down and the girls are just speeding up. Travis is a wonderful dad but is gone 6 days a week until 5:30pm at night. It gets lonely up here. It gets depressing listenning to all of your friends talk about their families and fun family activities they have planned for Saturday. There comes a point when I just want to go home. Home to nice weather and home to family. 11 days to go...11 days....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment