"The better we tell our stories, the better we want to live them"... (Nouwen)
Sunday, December 5, 2010
The Party Planning Cupcake Team
Staring Travis and Rimini Hickey....Start time? 10pm. Finish time? 1am. Once again we continued with our cake/cupcake birthday decorating tradition. We had a blast although moderately strung out on sugar and coffee. Elynn's birthday theme was "Winter Wonderland," so we felt that snowmen were appropriate for the party. I am never sure who has more fun...Travis and I decorating the cupcakes? Or the kids at the birthday party?
3 comments:
Ok, those are absolutely adorable! You are so creative!
Rimini
Those are such sweet cupcakes! I might have to make so up for our New Years fun night!
Hope that the kids loved them :)
Jacquie
Thanks Jan and Jaquie! The kids loved them! It's a great bonding time for Travis and I too!
Post a Comment