Sunday, December 5, 2010
23 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3
I am growing bigger everyday. However, I am feeling the best I have ever felt being pregnant. I workout 2x a week, I stay active with the girls, and sometimes I am so busy I forget I am even pregnant. It's by far my easiest pregnancy, despite the fact I barfed my guts out up until week 16. We are now 23 weeks prego and over half way home. Elynn and Jaya kiss my tummy everyday. This baby is pretty laid back so far. I get kicked about once per week. I nice change from the karate class both girls gave me from week 14 on...The girls are in serious "big sister" training mode right now. March is just around the corner and although time is flying we all can't wait to meet this little blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment