Monday, November 29, 2010

Makin Music

Our girls both love music. Actually, just anything that makes noise... Great for them and slight insanity for me. Travis encourages it (while he is a way at work!:-) I am currently teaching short piano lessons to our 4 year old neighbor, in high hopes that Jaya catches the piano bug.

Well, here is a video of Jaya making music this morning with what she calls are her "SymBALLS" (pot lids from a kid's cooking set) Don't judge it till you've tried it. I think if more adults walked around in their underwear, snow boots, and favorite Dora wife beater, making music while smiling and marching, there would be a lot less anti-depressants prescribed and a higher un-employment rate among shrinks. Just an idea. No clinical evidence to back that theory up...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was awesome. She sure took her time before she marched though. Ha Ha Love, Oma

Anonymous said...

Definetly some real musical talent there. I can tell Oma thinks the same as I do. :) Grannie P

Amy said...

Ahhhh I love it!! I love the marching and the outfit and how Elynn does a little copying with her hand and the pot! SO cute!