Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Caera's 11 Year Birthday Party
Her favorite color is green...So we just went with it! We had green decorations, balloons, a swimming pool race birthday cake, lassagna (her favorite dinner), ceasar salad, garlic bread, mint chocolate chip ice cream, presents, guests (Strom family), and a speedy game of Pictionary (Caera's favorite game) to end the night off. Her comments at the end of the night. "Wow this was amazing, it was way more then my expectations!" (Travis did most of the dinner work considering I was a zombie from the 12 hour stomache flu.) Caera received a green teen NIV Bible and her very first pair of stylish square toed cowgirl boots! She was thrilled!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Caera! So what day is her actual birthday?
I love the cake Rim - you are so talented with the cake making business! I love it!
Post a Comment