Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Costume Parties 2010

Presenting....Horton the Elephant from Jaya's favorite story "Horton Hatches an Egg," and Our Little Lady Bug.

We partied hard on October 31st this year! Jaya had a costume party at the Parent Link Play Center with all of her old Okotoks friends, and Elynn had a baby party at an old friend's house. After we continued the festivities with all of the babies "trick or treating" in Black Diamond. After "trick or treating" Travis and I carefully examined Jaya and Elynn's candy for them. Because that is what good parents are supposed to do! ;-) This first picture shows the quality of candy the kids got. I said to Travis, "I don't think people gave out this nice of candy when I was little" (referring to the whole candy bars). Travis's response, "Maybe they did, and our parents just ate them too!" We both had a good laugh. It was a great end to a fun day!




















No comments: