Thursday, July 22, 2010

Salmon Arm

The three of us took a drive to Salmon Arm an hour away for the evening. Jaya ate macaroni and cheese, Elynn devoured sweet potato mush (a recent favorite), and I had Thai chicken wings. You wouldn't believe the looks I got as we entered the restaurant with two tiny children in tow... I could hear their thoughts..."What is she doing! They are going to scream and ruin our whole dinner!" Well...we didn't. No, we talked, we ate to much, we made a mess, and I treasured every minute of it. The only person that could of made it any better....was back in Alberta eating a steak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, honey. Good for you to take the girls to dinner by yourself. It is good for them to learn to eat in a restaurant and for it to be fun!!! When are you heading home?
Love,
Oma