Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Beach Time with Granny Peggy

The very first day we were in Kelowna Granny Peggy took us all to the beach. What a treat! Living in land locked Alberta the beach is a great way to start off any visit. Jaya is a my hero, she went directly in the water with her clothes on, because right now I can't even seem to remember to bring a diaper bag let alone a swimsuit. Way to go Jaya, a little sand in your shorts won't hurt ya! I have heard some people call it "complete chaos," but I would like to think of it as free therapy so my kids don't end up "fussy," "whiny," "brats," because everything isn't just "perfect." Perfection is ridiculous. Perfection is un-achievable. Life isn't perfect. People aren't perfect and most of all we have to learn to be grateful for the small things. Like I had said earlier...we are just livin life here trying not to sweat the small stuff. My children may never have a perfectly packed diaper bag but they will have wonderful life experiences none the less. After all, Jaya still seemed to have a blast in the water and Elynn just screamed when I stuck her toes in....I'm with you Elynn...It was cooooooooooooooold! Thank you Granny Peggy for the wonderful time at the beach...














No comments: