That's the question that has been answered in my mind this week. It's not the fun and wonderful times we have together, but I truly believe it's working through the hard times. The times that just down right suck. It feels as though up until this week, it has been a complete fairy tale. Almost to good to even be true.
Well, this week has changed all of that. This week truly tested what our family is made of... There were tears, anger, sadness, and everything else that goes along with the hard times. Without divulging details we were tested to the very core.
This week has tested our faith in God. It has tested our faith in each other. God's GRACE has been incredible. His comfort has made it possible to breathe again. It's times like this I know that God is real and I wish somehow I could tell others...JUST BELIEVE! Believe He loves you and He wants you to know Him!
I have seen Him work first hand. He has answered our prayers. He is guiding us. He is teaching us what it really means to know Him. It's not about religion (religious people suck), traditions, judgement, hypocrisy, but it's about LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PACIENCE, and UNDERSTANDING.
We are stronger than ever! We love each other more than ever. There is still pain, but we are a committed front. We stand together.... God has prevailed in my family! AMEN
No comments:
Post a Comment