Friday, May 28, 2010

:-(

I am sad, angry, and irritated today...Elynn was up 90% of the night teething/crying and my yard looks something like this.... I worked so hard on this yard!!! It was just the one thing that was mine...That looked nice, neat, and beautiful. Now it looks like my laundry room. (A complete disaster) Tree branches are down, plants are not so much frozen as they are crushed by the wet heavy snow. All that birthday money...flushed...gone...destroyed. It's days like this I wished we could move to somewhere in the States that it never snowed. I did manage to save my hanging baskets and pots. They are taking up all the space in our hallway and being examined by an un-named 21 month old. That's it...that's all I have to say...today is starting out to be a very bad day :-(




1 comment:

Amy said...

I HATE WINTER. I AM DOING AN ANGRY DANCE AT IT FOR YOU RIGHT NOW.