Jaya is working on her ABC's, numbers, colors, and vocabulary. She loves cookies, ice cream, ham, chicken, hamburger, beans, bagels with cream cheese, bananas, spaghetti, fruit snacks, and cheese. She can put her own socks on, take her pj's off in her crib, and will still not wear her shoes in the car. Potty training is still in the works...
Elynn is working on growing her two bottom teeth and sitting up on her own. She is getting close to eating solid food (June 7th) and sitting in a high chair. (we have moved Jaya to a booster seat at the table). She loves being held (even by complete strangers)! She has developed her own little high pitched laugh that is music to my soul :-)
Travis is still working at Western during the week and taking care of our 70 head of cattle on Saturdays. After dinner each night, he spends his time with his two favorite girls. Oh, do they love their daddy. I truly believe he is their most favorite person in the whole world!
As for me, I am battling the last 8 pounds of baby weight. The weight is winning right now. I have been enjoying my flower garden, grilling on the BBQ, and working out at the gym in our town. I am looking forward to visiting our family in BC this summer and Colorado. I am looking forward to summer ....my very favorite time of year!
1 comment:
Such a beautiful life you have with your little family. I'm glad Dana and Joe get to come see you as often as they do. Millie Nelson
Post a Comment