Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturdays Suck...

I'm not going to beat around the bush..Saturdays SUCK..period. It is by far my LEAST favorite day of the week. Most of my/Jaya's friend's husbands work Monday through Friday, and therefore our friends are not available for play dates, coffee, etc on Saturdays... It's really hard for me to find things to do with the kids on Saturdays. Travis reminds me daily that he is in agriculture and therefore Saturdays are just like any other day of the week. He spends Saturdays at Grandpa's ranch with his 60 other women (cows). I get jealous. He knows I hate Saturdays. This was his way of trying to make it just a little brighter. It was a small gesture...but it helped :-)

The ONLY thing I like about Saturdays is that it's the closest day to my favorite day...SUNDAY :-) Oh how I love Sundays....

No comments: