Friday, February 26, 2010

Chronicles of a Stay At Home Mom

Travis left for work.
I changed Jaya's diaper.
I dress Jaya in her day clothes.
I change Elynn's diaper.
I dress Elynn in day clothes.
I dress for the day in clean white clothes.
I dress Jaya in boots and a coat.
Just about ready to walk out the door..... Wait for it....Wait for it...
Elynn has an explosive poop in her diaper which leaks out the back and sides on to her clean clothes.
I pick her up and the poop gets all over my white clean clothes.
I change Elynn's diaper.
I dress Elynn in new clean clothes (I am still wearing the poop)
I wash out Elynn's poopy clothes because her poop stains terribly.
I change my clothes and just leave the stained shirt for another day.
Something starts to smell....
Jaya pooped her diaper.
I take off Jaya's coat and boots.
I change Jaya's poopy diaper.
I put Jaya's boots and coat back on..
We are now late to meet friends from Okotoks at the High River play center.
Moral of the story.....

What was I ever thinking wearing white clothes with two children under two?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo true, Rimini. What were you thinking? Oh well, you did finally make it there.
Love,
Oma