
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 defines love as:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
I love Travis... I want all of my children to always know that I have the deepest love for their father. God has bless me so much with not only a wonderful husband but a best friend. Travis is someone I respect and admire. He is extremely handsome, hard working, tender, smart, wise, analytical, precise, honorable, meticulous, kind, caring, thoughtful, humble, and funny...
I think Valentine's Day has become over commercialized and hooky, but I also think we seldom take time to reflect and appreciate those we love. I want the whole world to know that I would have married Travis with or without being pregnant. Jaya was just our added beautiful bonus! I knew he was the one for me (I can honestly say I am NOT always the easiest person to be married to). But every day he makes me want to be a better wife, mother, and person. So on this Valentine's Day, I want to always remember never to take him for granted. I never want to forget my Valentine's Day gift from God....Travis :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment