But here is proof that my daughters have matching outfits too! Granted they are pj's, they were given to the girls as a gift, and no one will ever see them in public, but that's not the point. The point is for the first time ever they match...
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Matching Pj's
I see moms at the mall, grocery store, or play center with their two daughters dressed in matching outfits. The mom's hair is perfect, their make-up is always flawless, and they have clean (un-spit up on) clothes on... I see these moms and wonder how do they do it? My girls never match, my hair is rarely not disheveled, and when I attempt to put make-up on, Jaya strings the make-up drawer all over the bathroom. I am happy when my girls get clean clothes on everyday, new diapers every few hours, and my clothes have only one day of spit-up on them....
But here is proof that my daughters have matching outfits too! Granted they are pj's, they were given to the girls as a gift, and no one will ever see them in public, but that's not the point. The point is for the first time ever they match...


But here is proof that my daughters have matching outfits too! Granted they are pj's, they were given to the girls as a gift, and no one will ever see them in public, but that's not the point. The point is for the first time ever they match...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your girls are gorgeous no matter what they wear. I love looking at your pictures. You are a good Mommy! Millie Nelson
Post a Comment