At 11am today Travis, Jaya, and I headed to our 18 week ultrasound here in Okotoks. What an experience!!! They now have the technology to look at the baby in 4D. I didn't even know there was such a thing! The ultrasound tech recorded a video of it (for an extra $20!) Travis, understanding how important videos and pictures are to me picked up the tab! :-) I was so worried we would not take as many pictures and videos as we have of Jaya, but I would like to state that I never received a video of Jaya's ultrasound. The baby was face first into the placenta so the face shots were a bit skewed. Here were the five videos she took! I am pretty sure I saw the baby waving at us at one point. The ultrasound tech said the baby now weighs 8 ounces. (Once again not the 12 pounds I have already gained :-)
1 comment:
These 4D videos are absolutely Phenomenal! I've never seen anything like them, such a little miracle to look so little person. How could anybody not love him or her! Millie Nelson
Post a Comment