Friday, July 10, 2009

Our Little Fish

Jaya's last Mom and Tot swim class was today. She learned how to float on her back, side, and front. Her favorite part of the class was jumping off the side into my arms. That's my girl! While several kids in the class cried the entire time, Jaya didn't want to leave. Travis and I are committed to making sure all of our kids our water safe. Jaya is getting a great head start.

Last night I asked Travis, "Don't you just love Jaya to pieces," he got a huge grin on his face and answered, "I do! It's almost indescribable how much I love her. The best part of my day is coming home and seeing her smile at me when I walk in the door." Earlier in the evening he informed me that Jaya thinks he is fun! He said, "She thinks I am just here for her to play with!" Jaya loves her Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being parents is great. Remember to enjoy every minute of it as best you can. You certainly have a good start. Hope you are feeling well I love your blog and pictures. Millie Nelson