Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just the Four of Us :-)

We are officially 17 and a half weeks pregnant in these pics! These were taken out at a farm east of Okotoks. Where our friends Mike and Allison were married this past weekend.

Jaya is becoming a toddler way to fast. This past Sunday she set her walking record to 27 steps. She finds Grandpa Hickey's house much more conducive to walking than any where else in Alberta. I think it is because she gets the most cheers there! ha ha

Travis is working hard and loving every minute of his job at Western. When he returns home he is greeted with cheers, smiles, and plenty of kisses. I am not sure what more a guy could ask for! :-)

I am gaining weight like a champ! I have gained 12 pounds so far which is the exact same as Jaya at this point in my first pregnancy. I feel the new baby kick every few days. Despite the fact, our ultrasound tech said the baby was moving and kicking the entire 16 week ultrasound.

We have another ultrasound this Thursday. Time is flying by so much faster than with Jaya. This baby will be here by Christmas!





No comments: