Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snow, Snow, Go Away and Never Come Back So I can Play!

Everyone here constantly reminds me that this is the worst winter they have had in years! It literally snows every 3-4 days here. Just when you think spring is about here..it snows again. Yesterday, I walked around Walmart with Jaya just to get some exercise. She picked out a swim suit. This morning we tried it on and did what I would call a Sun Dance! We danced around and made the meanest faces we could in our swim suit in hopes that Mother Nature would be frightened and bring the summer on early! Our summer WILL be filled with swimming, bike rides, walks, parks, picnics, and outdoor fun. Ok..so maybe I just needed an excuse to see Jaya in her new swim suit, because at this rate she may grow out of it before July :-(





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so precious!!! Just love her swimsuit and especially her mean faces! How do you get her to do that?
Love,
Oma Ross

Anonymous said...

You sure have a lot of fun with Jaya. That is wonderful. I can't picture it ever being really warm where you live. Millie Nelson