I get asked a lot about Caera. If she comes over a lot, what she is up to, and how things are going. Caera hasn't come to visit this year as much as last year (about 1x per month now). She is busy with school in Calgary, swimming, jazz band and being a pre-teen. And despite the fact she enjoys her younger sisters for short periods of time, she finds our house chaotic, noisy, loud, and in her own words "it is very hard to relax, " or "I find it hard to sleep in." I am sure being an only child for sometime anyone would find our house all of the above. We still invite her despite getting several different reasons for not being able to make it. We want her to know our door is always open if she wants to come.
Below are pics of her swim meet in NW Calgary (about 1.5 hours from our house) We all made it out to support her. She had personal best times in all of her races. Way to go Caera Pearl!
No comments:
Post a Comment