We celebrated my birthday this past Sunday. I love birthdays...(And NO! You are never to OLD to celebrate your birthday!) I love it that there is one day of the year that you will most likely hear from everyone in the extended family, eat your favorite foods, and be reminded of how blessed you are that you made it another year! We celebrated! We celebrated me! We celebrated the new wrinkles! We ate cake! We celebrated life and being together as a family! It's the best birthday present ever...my beautiful family... (ok so the flowers, plants, photo frame, and nursery gift certificate weren't to shabby either :-) Travis's card made me feel pretty good too! "To my wife, It's hard to tell you how much our relationship means to me because just when I think it's as good as it can get....(inside) it gets even better." I couldn't agree more....
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
The Second Anniversary of My 30th Birthday =)
There are a few things that scare me. Sharks, needles, popping balloons, fireworks that go bang, my great grandmothers old basement, the cellulite increasing on my butt.... but growing old is not one of them. The past two years I have truly started to learn how to "LIVE" in the moment. Enjoy each stage of our babies development, enjoy hot tea with my husband at night, and Sunday car rides with the whole family. I'm enjoying growing older.....
We celebrated my birthday this past Sunday. I love birthdays...(And NO! You are never to OLD to celebrate your birthday!) I love it that there is one day of the year that you will most likely hear from everyone in the extended family, eat your favorite foods, and be reminded of how blessed you are that you made it another year! We celebrated! We celebrated me! We celebrated the new wrinkles! We ate cake! We celebrated life and being together as a family! It's the best birthday present ever...my beautiful family... (ok so the flowers, plants, photo frame, and nursery gift certificate weren't to shabby either :-) Travis's card made me feel pretty good too! "To my wife, It's hard to tell you how much our relationship means to me because just when I think it's as good as it can get....(inside) it gets even better." I couldn't agree more....



We celebrated my birthday this past Sunday. I love birthdays...(And NO! You are never to OLD to celebrate your birthday!) I love it that there is one day of the year that you will most likely hear from everyone in the extended family, eat your favorite foods, and be reminded of how blessed you are that you made it another year! We celebrated! We celebrated me! We celebrated the new wrinkles! We ate cake! We celebrated life and being together as a family! It's the best birthday present ever...my beautiful family... (ok so the flowers, plants, photo frame, and nursery gift certificate weren't to shabby either :-) Travis's card made me feel pretty good too! "To my wife, It's hard to tell you how much our relationship means to me because just when I think it's as good as it can get....(inside) it gets even better." I couldn't agree more....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are one wise woman!!! The pictures are fantastic.
Love,
Oma
Post a Comment