Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hickey Boyfriend Repellent Program

So I was in the bathtub (for a few minutes) yesterday. The girls were trapped in the bathroom with me, because I don't trust them to be alone yet. After I shaved my legs, I looked over the bathtub wall only to see my beautiful daughter Jaya chewing on the end of the very old toilet bowl cleaning brush....Yes....you read that correctly. I was in complete MOM shock/horror I couldn't move. She then proceeded to dip the brush into the toilet quickly and back into her mouth to suck off the dripping water. I screamed..."JAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She smiled at me...I am going to tell this story for years. With great hope that she won't have a date until she is thirty. (And this is our official Hickey boyfriend repellent program.)

3 comments:

Grandpa Joe said...

That is funnnnny!! Grandpa Joe

Anonymous said...

That does indeed make me laugh. So you think maybe that story will make her boyfriend not kiss her? Millie Nelson

Amy said...

That is hilarious!! She will never live this down!!