Thursday, March 25, 2010

A little less to say...a lot more to do!

Recently I have noticed I have only written two or three sentences with each blog entry. It's not that I have any less to say, I am just a little in over my head right now! When Elynn was first born, I would take the girls out to run errands, play center, or gym and would hear comments like "now you have your hands full," or "I bet they keep you busy!" At that time my head was in the clouds. I didn't fully comprehend what they were saying. Well, I can officially say... I have my hands full! Elynn is now almost four months old and just coming out of that newborn sleep-all-day syndrome. She is becoming interactive and wants to be a part of the action. Jaya is going non-stop... If one doesn't need my time the other one does. Jaya desperately needed a bath today, I needed a bath, and Elynn just got one by de-fault. The three of us in the bathtub was quite a sight. Everyone came out clean, I don't want to even think of how much pee I was bathing in...but the soap seemed to mask all of that. We headed to the play center for busy bee day (balance beams, pools of balls ect.) They both have had lunch and are now down for naptime. Awe...naptime...a wonderful time of day.. wait wait yep Elynn's awake. And this is why I no longer have time to write long exerpts on our beautiful life :-)

No comments: