Monday, January 18, 2010
Where for art thou sleep?
At three this morning I sat up and wondered (while feeding Elynn) if either girl would remember me getting up at all hours of the night to feed and console them. I came to the conclusion they wouldn't. My only saving grace would be when they have their own children thirty years from now, and they are up at all hours of the night. So this note goes out to Oma Ross and Grannie Peggy. "Thank you for caring for Travis and I at all hours of the night. I am sorry that this thank you note is 31 years to late. God has a funny way of teaching me gratitude." I've learned Lord...I've learned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No, children don't remember, but they are worth it, anyway. Millie Nelson
Thank you,Rim, for being grateful that someone did it for you. It was certainly my pleasure! Sometimes those early morning breastfeeding sessions bring you a closeness with your baby that no other times could bring. I know I am grateful to your dad that I didn't have to go to work the next day.
Love,
Oma
Post a Comment