Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Running Errands
I have so much more of an appreciation for mothers with several children. I have the hardest time just getting two kids in car seats. One hand is to carry the diaper bag and Elynn's car seat and the other is to carry Jaya. Not to forget there is a foot of snow outside so we are all bundled to the brim with coats, blankets, and hats. Every errand is a huge ordeal. One errand averages me 1 to 1 and half hours. By the time I have them all ready to go, one of them needs a new diaper. If the errands take to long Jaya needs a snack. Jaya has made a game out of "I want to go the opposite direction of Mom and that new kid she brought home!" So I chase her, I don't really think this game is that much fun... Errands are typically run in the morning, because afternoons are reserved for naps, cleaning, and cooking. We are surviving...barely...but surviving...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment