Thursday, November 13, 2008

Updates from the North

Jaya has found a new favorite toy. It's a chair with a little piano attached. When she hits the buttons it will play Mozart, Bach, and Beethoven. It lights up as the music plays! She is developing such a sweet personality and definitely let's you know when she is enjoying an activity.

I am also enjoying life up North with an occasional touch of homesickness... Jaya and I are not spending as much time outside as we used to when we first arrived. The weather is definitely getting colder and today it briefly snowed. I think the stroller club has gone into hibernation for the winter.

Travis is busy buying and selling cattle for the feedlot he works for in High River. Some days Jaya is grumpy all day and then Travis gets home from work and she can't stop smiling. (but I'm not bitter..really...I'm not :-)

No comments: