Thursday, May 12, 2011

Baby Rimini's Now 5 Weeks Old...

She loves to sleep next to me at night... She is definitely getting to more then I ever let Jaya or Elynn. She loves Momma's milk and being held by anyone that will hold her. She loves laying on her tummy and is by far the strongest baby we have ever had. She basically holds her head up by herself. She is also my best nap taker. She takes 3 and 4 hour naps throughout the day. Her sisters love to hold her and poke her lovingly any chance they get.

She hates anything to do with the car or her carseat. As of now she screams the entire trip...anywhere :-( She does not like having her clothes changed either. I love every minute I get to spend alone with her.... Here are pics from the past five weeks that are partially a blur...








No comments: