Thursday, June 25, 2009
A New Addition to Our Family
Travis and I are excited to announce we are expecting our second child December 30th, 2009! We both want our children to be close in age, in hopes that they will be playmates for each other. Morning, noon, and night sickness was an issue for about six full weeks. Jaya was not a fan of that! She would cry when I got sick. It is now week 13 and I think we have turned a corner. I haven't been sick for a while. This pregnancy (unlike Jaya's) has literally flown bye. Travis is thrilled he is an active participant in the pregnancy this time. Which basically means committed to backrubs for nine months! Jaya does not yet understand why mommy is looking larger everyday. Her only goal right now is to learn to walk.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment