Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Second Set of Shots...

Yesterday Jaya went for her second set of shots. Once again she received a total of three shots in the upper thigh. She barely even cried this time. She actually smiled at the nurse before and after the shots. Last night she immediately came down with a temperature and at four in the morning threw up all over the carpet. Travis was voted "World's Greatest Dad" when he immediately jumped out of bed and cleaned it all up while I tended to Jaya! I am definitely marrying this guy!!!

Today she just layed around the house. She wasn't interested in doing much of anything. Around noon I bundled her up and took her to pick up her flower girl dress. Our colors for the wedding are black and white. I decided to post a pick of her dress. I love it...It made the whole day brighter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling Dress! I can't wait to see pictures of your wedding. Millie Nelson

Anonymous said...

Love the dress!!! It is beautiful. She will look like a princess, just like her mommy.
Love,
mom